Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Feeling a bit easier

Okay, so they didn't completely grow up last night. I'm feeling a bit more relaxed about this "aging situation" we have at my house. :)

Today my wise friend Kim sent me a note that reminded me
"The secret to life is enjoying the passage of time"!
My thanks to Kim and to Mr. James Taylor.

This particular day was filled with CHORES! Swim team time trials combined with lightning! Costco. Laundry. Dance practice. Playing with the dog in the backyard.
Also, fighting while out back.
Reading 11 Birthdays with the 4 youngest. Bball for Todd. Todd packing to go to bball camp at Utah State.
Practicing of the violin and piano. A visit from Grandma and Grandpa. Cinnamon toast broiled in the oven for dessert.

I'll try to remember to enjoy and cherish and not panic!

"It's just a lovely ride!"

1 comment: